Thanks for stopping by.
If you are reading this message, is because you clicked on the link for Guest Post. So assuming you didn’t get here by mistake, you are someone who is interested in having your content published on this blog, right?
Perfect. Read on…
As we mentioned on our “About” page, the blog’s main focused is local market news. Montreal’s Market. We talk about neighbourhoods, local businesses, community services, technology and the ins and outs of real estate transactions.
Keeping that in mind, we’re always open for reader’s contributions and creative submissions. However, we must define the elements for quality and interesting content.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Must be Original: The content must be your own original work, and not be published anywhere else online.(exception of your own site)
- On topic: Real Estate, Dwelling, Places, Local Business, Events. Condos (you can refer to the topics above).
- Local– Preferably about a specific Montreal neighbourhood.
- Languages: English or French – your choice.
- Proofread and Edited.
- Images are always welcome. If they are not your own, make sure you have permission to use them. We don’t accept stolen content.
- Word count: Up to you. It can be as short as 50 words and max 1000. Just keep it interesting and to the point.
A special word on LINKS:
We will always give you credit as the author of your post. We allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom (or top) of the page. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
Ready to contact me with your fabulous content? Please fill up the form below!